Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

If you can find this you already know too much, and must be eliminated. Good bye.

2 posters

D&D rules

lolquivo
    lolquivo

D&D rules Empty D&D rules

Post  lolquivo Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 am

I don't know why i didn't think of this earlier, but i did now. I'll get the rules i already have done later tonight and will post other stuff as soon as i finish it.
    Alec
    Alec
    Admin

D&D rules Empty Re: D&D rules

Post  Alec Tue May 25, 2010 2:27 am

Well I don't think there's a way to upload text documents into this forum, and seeing as how some of that stuff is over a hundred pages I'm thinking you won't just be copying the text into posts. You could upload files to googledocs and link to them here or really just tell people to go to googledocs and look at them.
    lolquivo
    lolquivo

Post  lolquivo Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 am

lolquivo
    lolquivo

Post  lolquivo Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 am

Alec wrote:Well I don't think there's a way to upload text documents into this forum, and seeing as how some of that stuff is over a hundred pages I'm thinking you won't just be copying the text into posts. You could upload files to googledocs and link to them here or really just tell people to go to googledocs and look at them.

learn to get a better site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content