Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

If you can find this you already know too much, and must be eliminated. Good bye.

2 posters

Snotlings on Parade

Alec
    Alec
    Admin

Snotlings on Parade Empty Snotlings on Parade

Post  Alec Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 pm

FYI: Black Orcs > Orcs > Goblins > Snotlings

So the Night Goblin warband has a snotling mob. There are five snotlings in a mob, but they only count as one henchmen. So you can have more models than the normal limit. They are the definition of fodder.

Anyway I got a bunch of models in the pack because it comes with two mobs. The first pic are the ones I plan on using. I may drop the guy on the lower right (he's kind of just standing there it's a little boring) in favor of one of the guys making a fist or something, maybe the one with the axe.

Snotlings on Parade Update19

Here are all the other types I got. Some of them have a lot of character but just look a little od. Also the one holding the net has a face on the back of its head... maybe an error with the mold or maybe it's just really strange.

Snotlings on Parade Update20
    lolquivo
    lolquivo

Snotlings on Parade Empty Re: Snotlings on Parade

Post  lolquivo Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 am

i would use the one with the rock(i thinks thats what it is neway) over his head. either that or the one with the club and his other fist over his head.
    Alec
    Alec
    Admin

Post  Alec Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah I'm kind of leaning toward the one with the club over his head now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:00 am