Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

If you can find this you already know too much, and must be eliminated. Good bye.

My Pantheon

lolquivo
    lolquivo

My Pantheon Empty My Pantheon

Post  lolquivo Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 pm

well i finished the deity list. Just basic information on this list, when you actually choose a god for the campaign you will get more information about your god.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_U2CUZHLKd0OTQ4NmMxMDUtMDhiNi00ZDRjLTg1NWEtNDFkZjFhZTIxODc4&hl=en

Just a few notes: The parentheses after the gods name indicates its power level(greater, intermediate, or lesser) which will only become relevant if you encounter either the god or one of its servants/avatars. The difference between major and minor gods is how many followers they have. For example racial deities like Moradin or Bahamut are greater along with heavily followed deities like Boccob are major while deities like Corellon Larethain and Ehlonna who would be major but their purpose is no longer important(god of elves and woodlands respectively) or like Wee Jas who just don't normally have a lot of followers are minor. I am working on uploading a version with pictures of each of the gods symbols at the moment and will link to that as soon as i do.
    lolquivo
    lolquivo

My Pantheon Empty Re: My Pantheon

Post  lolquivo Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I take it back, if you want to see the deity list with pictures you gotta get it directly from me. neway ill either work on skills or feats next and might be done with one of them by tonight.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 pm