Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultra Secret Mordheim Forum

If you can find this you already know too much, and must be eliminated. Good bye.

3 posters

Next session

lolquivo
    lolquivo

Next session Empty Next session

Post  lolquivo Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm

So i am sorry that last session went so poorly, i was under the impression that the rules had gotten around. All i can say is that next session will be better. That said i'm hoping to have another session next week some time, so post what days you are available and ill work something out.
    Alec
    Alec
    Admin

Next session Empty Re: Next session

Post  Alec Wed May 26, 2010 12:11 am

All days, all times.
    AwesomelyK
    AwesomelyK

Post  AwesomelyK Wed May 26, 2010 12:23 am

Is there a way for me to play at the first session without being there physically? Can we use AIM or the forums and work something out? I'm most likely not coming up until end of June or July.
    lolquivo
    lolquivo

Post  lolquivo Wed May 26, 2010 1:38 am

the next session is just gonna be a sample session again, imma have people make their own characters and run them through a few rooms, depending on how much time we have, and this time people will actually get a feel for the rules. i know we aren't going to start actually playing the campaign at least until emily ends her classes so we will figure more out when that happens.
    lolquivo
    lolquivo

Post  lolquivo Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 am

oh and by the way i can't do it thursday that week, but any other day is available for me at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 am